Web/Marketing Intern @ Gupta Media
Posted by Suffolk Marketing
Description: Gupta Media is looking for a Marketing/Web Intern to help promote smartURL and gain more users on the site. smartURL is designed to simplify the process of managing global traffic online. Our goal is not just to make shorter URLs, but to create a platform that enables smarter marketing.
The Marketing Intern will work primarily with our Marketing team. Here you will participate in the research and management of marketing strategies used to promote our new product. You will also work on our street team to help spread the word about smartURL.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching event opportunities
- Preparing competitive research
- Managing our street team
- Planning marketing programs to help promote our product
Requirements: Ideal candidates should be:
- Currently enrolled in college, or a recent graduate, in a related field
- Deeply interested in technology and the web
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable with Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms
- Able to come up with new, non-traditional ideas for new projects
- Able to manage several different projects simultaneously
- Able to work efficiently, independently and with a high level of professionalism
Location: We are located at the Cambridge Innovation Center, an incubator-style office that houses many other small technology companies. This arrangement allows for an exciting office life, with tons of interaction between tenants. The facility has state-of-the-art technology, kitchens fully-stocked with free food and beverages, shared lounges and conference rooms, and other amenities that you would traditionally find at a larger company.
How to Apply: Please submit resume and cover letter to Elyssa Burdett email@example.com