Marketing Editor @ Suffolk University Transnational Law Review
Description: To develop, establish, and maintain internal and external marketing and publicity strategies to further the mission of Transnational Law Review. The marketing/publicity editor shall generally be responsible for the following:
- Managing and coordinating all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Developing and implementing a marketing plan and future publicity.
- Managing the productivity and success of the marketing plan and projects.
- Monitoring, reviewing, and reporting on all marketing activities.
- Satisfying marketing deliverables in accordance with agreed upon budget and timeline.
Requirements: Must be an undergraduate student enrolled at Suffolk University. This position would be ideal for a student who is interested in pursuing a career, for example, in marketing, journalism, communications, public relations, international studies, law, or social media.
Location: Suffolk University Law School
How to Apply: Interested students for this position can contact Christopher Abbott, the Executive Editor of Suffolk Transnational Law Review at email@example.com.