Smarterer Social Media & Community Intern
Posted by Suffolk Marketing
We’re an early-stage consumer web startup based in Boston’s South End, funded by top-tier VCs and angles. We’re building a system to test and score people on the digital, social, and technical tools they use every day. Our Social Media and Community intern will work closely with our Community Manager and the entire smarterer team to launch something really big in the consumer web space.
- Work 15-30 hours per week from our awesome offices in the South End
- Use social media (Twitter, Facebook, Quora, LinkedIn, forums, blogs, etc.) to spread the word about Smarterer.
- Monitor social media to discover and analyze what’s being said and who’s saying it in our industry.
- Contribute to the content that appears on the Smarterer website and blog.
- Research and identify key influencers and community members.
- Evangelize Smarterer to the user community and gather community input, both online and in real life.
- Assist in managing our college marketing and vendor partnership programs.
- Dive into in the tech startup community in Boston. (Events and demos and networking, oh my!)
Details/How to Apply:
If you are passionate about social and digital media, are a strong writer, work independently and creatively, love technology, and are passionate about creating a successful consumer web business, reach out to Alison Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and an email answering the following questions:
- What is your favorite social media platform?
- What are two new software or internet tools you’ve learned (or are learning) in the last year?
- Why do you want to work for a startup?
Please note this internship position is unpaid. It is required that students receive academic credit for this position.