Nicholas Brealey Publishing; Marketing and Publicity Internship
Nicholas Brealey Publishing is seeking motivated self-starters to fill marketing and publicity internship positions. These individuals will act as project leaders assigned to specific new and backlist titles. They will conceptualize and spearhead marketing and publicity efforts for these titles. While grad students are preferred, anyone with a strong background in marketing and publicity is encouraged to apply. Since marketing and publicity interns will be responsible for the exposure of their titles, real-world experience is a plus.
• drafting and distributing flyers and pitch letters
• creating media contact lists for book reviews and publicity, and following through with said contacts
• Maintaining author contact and being on-top of author’s events and promotional opportunities
• shaping the company’s social networking image on the company blog
• Acting as the go-to person for all inquiries regarding assigned titles
• creating sales materials, including sales kits
While at Nicholas Brealey Publishing, marketing and publicity interns will learn about the inner workings of a small, independent publisher and see firsthand how marketing and publicity work in conjunction with the rest of the organization. This internship may include a stipend depending on level of experience.
How to Apply:
Please direct resumes and cover letters to Vdescalzi@nicholasbrealey.com .