Trans-Atlantic Business Solutions Inc.
Description: Trans-Atlantic Business Solutions (TABS), is seeking Marketing/Sales Interns for our Marketing Department located at our Cambridge, MA Office. We are seeking Interns that are customer focused, energetic, self-starter, and outgoing to work with our Sales/Business Development Department. Training is provided by our Marketing Team.
Position: The Marketing Intern assignments will support the Marketing Specialist assisting with marketing and public relations of TABS services and products. The position is located in our Cambridge, MA Office, in Kendall Square.
Staff Contact: Veronica Rousseau
Hours: Minimum 8-10 hours per week throughout the semester. Prefer intern commit to at least three hour blocks of time in office.
Compensation: Unpaid Internship. Will work with intern to provide academic credit if applicable.
• Write advertising copy for use by publication, broadcast or internet media to promote the sale of goods and services.
• Consult with sales, media and marketing representatives to obtain information on product or service and discuss style and length of advertising copy.
• Write concise articles, bulletins, sales letters, speeches, and other related informative, marketing and promotional material.
• Position text and art elements from a variety of databases in a visually appealing way to design print or web pages, using knowledge of type styles and size and layout patterns.
• Import text and art elements such as electronic clip-art or electronic files from photographs that have been scanned or produced with a digital camera, using computer software.
• Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
• Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability of documents and/or products.
• Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
• Plan the contents of publications according to the publication’s style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- Detail oriented.
- Creative, graphic design experience helpful.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Instructions: Submit the following documents by e-mail to contact person listed below (in the Memo please write “Application for Marketing Intern”).
Current resume, cover letter and contact information (no calls please)
Two writing samples (ex. Press Release, Newsletter, Marketing Piece, News Article)
Send Documents to: