French Cultural Center Marketing, PR Graphics Intern
Posted by Suffolk Marketing
- Assists with marketing materials design & production (flyers, brochures, postcards, press releases).
- Coordinates mailings, off site distribution, and in-house display of marketing collateral.
- Posts events & classes on various web sites, posts items on Facebook page, and assists with weekly e-news preparation.
- Researches & develops media contact lists.
- Researches & contacts potential E-news sponsors and Club Avantage partners.
- Assists with social media research.
- Collects and compiles press clippings.
Reports to: Marketing Coordinator
- Excellent written and proofreading skills in English.
- Good command of French preferred.
- Demonstrated research and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong office and administrative skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and the Internet.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and/or InDesign preferred.
- An interest in marketing, public relations, and French & Francophone culture.
This is an unpaid internship; 10-15 hours per week.
Please e-mail a cover letter and resumé in English with “Marketing Internship” in the subject line to Sacha Chiniara, Marketing Coordinator at email@example.com.
Deadline: November 7, 2011
Applications will not be considered by telephone.