Public Relations/Marketing Assistant @ Shriners Hospitals for Children
This position will give you the opportunity to work for one of the world’s premier pediatric specialty hospitals. Shriners Hospital for Children® in Boston is a one of a kind facility that provides comprehensive burn care and cleft lip and palate services to patients regardless of their ability to pay. Students in Public Relations, Marketing, Events Planning and other Communication disciplines are encouraged to apply.
- Write and disseminate information regarding the hospital to newspapers, periodicals, television and radio and other forms of media.
- Develop patient/hospital stories and other content for website, blog and publications.
- Assist with event planning and production.
- Assist with creating marketing opportunities such as events, promotions, marketing giveaways, etc.
- Assist in production of brochures, press kits and other promotional materials.
Qualifications: Office experience a plus. Ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously. Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy, and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with the public. Must demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with the staff.
Location: 51 Blossom Street, Boston, MA 02114
How to Apply: For more information please call Kathleen Golden at 617-371-4784. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.