AMP Agency; Account Management Intern
AMP Agency is a full-service integrated digital marketing agency based in Boston, MA with a west-coast office in San Francisco, CA. AMP Agency was named 2004 Agency of the Year by PROMO Magazine, a recognition that is considered to be the Gold Standard among promotional industry professionals, and has been recognized in the Top 25 Promotions agencies for the past several years.
The Account Management Intern will play an important role within the Account Management organization and will actively provide day-to-day support for one or more account teams for strategy and execution of our industry-leading marketing programs. The ideal candidate will demonstrate some industry knowledge and an eagerness to learn the components of the marketing promotions business. AMP Agency seeks candidates who are passionate, energetic, collaborative, solutions-oriented, have a bias towards thinking “outside the box,” and consistently demonstrate a strong sense of professional integrity and accountability.
- Work under the direction of one or more account teams, and/or functional groups to support the day-to-day account management for our clients;
- Clear and strong communications skills to help with the development of timely/accurate reports (call reports, recaps, status, etc.), internal documents, and client deliverables;
- Multi-task to effectively assist with the management of client expectations, timelines, and relationships at times;
- Coordination with internal functional groups, vendor management and external event management;
- Meet all team, project, program and/or client deliverables as outlined by the account teams;
- Assist with the recruitment and management of field staff for our programs, often remotely;
- Aide in creating and analyzing reports on multiple programs;
- Develop a basic knowledge of the client from a business, industry and competitive perspective;
- Support strategic endeavors from both a brainstorming and administrative perspective with the guidance of the account teams;
- Assist in managing budgets and timelines for various programs;
- Additional duties, as assigned.
• Some knowledge of the promotional/non-traditional marketing space, specifically with event marketing, mobile marketing, field marketing, and retail promotions
•Ownership of projects/ deliverables and ability to work effectively within teams and with vendors
•Organization skills, with strong attention to detail and quality
•Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask, manage time effectively, and perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual in a team environment
•Strong communication skills – ability to express oneself (in writing and verbally) clearly, concisely, and thoroughly
•Confidence, passion for the business, energy, enthusiasm and professionalism
•Comfort with reaching out and making connections over the phone
•Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be motivated and organized with a willingness to learn and collaborate with several people to help achieve certain marketing objectives for our clients. This is a great experience-building position in the promotional marketing field!
To learn more about us, visit our website at www.ampagency.com and get amplified!
How to Apply: Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org