Barton Associates Marketing Operations Analyst
Barton Associates is a national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm that specializes in placing physicians and nurse practitioners in both short and long-term temporary positions. The physician staffing market is currently a $2 billion industry that is forecasted to have substantial growth in future years. At Barton, we work with top healthcare facilities and medical practices nationwide to fulfill all of their temporary staffing needs.
Barton Associates is headquartered in Peabody, MA, with additional offices in Florida and Connecticut (and more on the horizon). Visit us online at www.bartonassociates.com.
We are currently searching for a Marketing Operations Analyst to join our growing marketing team in Peabody, MA. This is a great opportunity to be a part of developing and shaping an expanding marketing operation.
- Database Ownership / Management
- Manage and maintain the integrity of Barton’s candidate and client database.
- Work closely with the marketing team and others to help market to candidates and clients within the database in a highly targeted manner based on a variety of factors, including status, location, skills, and availability.
- Quality Control
- Manage the approval process of candidates and clients at all relevant stages of database lifecycle. Work with team members to ensure accuracy of data input into our systems and quality of candidate interviews in light of established standards.
- Pipeline Management / Forecasting
- Work closely with recruiters, account managers and other stakeholders to manage the candidate and client pipeline through all stages – from website registration to placement.
- Work with stakeholders on process development and process improvement. Manage and enforce process adherence as it relates to database related actions.
- Provide visibility into marketing and recruiting operations for recruiters, account managers, the leadership team and others by developing and maintaining accurate and robust database metrics. Assist with measurement of marketing campaign performance.
- Support recruiters, account managers, the leadership team, and others by providing robust and accurate regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports as needed.
- General Marketing Functions
- You’ll have the opportunity to gain exposure to a wide variety of marketing activities, including print, web, email, online advertising, content development, and more.
- Experience in a marketing operations, strategy / analytics, or business analyst related role preferred
- MBA with concentration in Marketing preferred.
- Must be a hardworking, sharp, self-starting, self-sufficient, and flexible team player willing to do what it takes get the job done
- Must be extremely organized, detail oriented, and have outstanding analytical skills
- Must be technologically savvy. Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies is critical.
- Ability and willingness to learn Barton’s business model, systems, and processes
Bonus Skills (not required):
- Experience with email campaigns and related applications (such as ExactTarget or similar) is a plus
- Experience with Marketing Automation software is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com (or other CRM systems / databases) a plus
Competitive salary as well as healthcare, dental, life and disability insurance benefits, and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
How to Apply:
This is a great opportunity to join a great team and a growing organization. If you think you’d be a good fit, please send your resume, salary requirements, and any other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.