GreenBananaSEO; Marketing Intern
Description: GreenBananaSEO, a Search Engine Optimization company in Beverly, MA is looking for an ultra talented, self-motivated Marketing Intern. The Marketing Intern will work with the GreenBanana team and assist with online promotion and social media projects, construction of websites, and development of marketing and sales material. Strong team oriented skills, passion for learning, and desire to participate within social networks are a must. Candidate must also possess strong attention to detail, problem solving skills, and an overall interest in internet marketing.
* Work with the GreenBanana team to develop SEO strategies
* Continually monitor and evaluate new opportunities to improve the effectiveness of SEO campaigns
* Research latest developments in SEO and Social Media
* Work with GreenBanana team on construction of websites (we will teach you!)
* Bring your ideas to the table!
* Learning excites you
* Desire to understand the principles of search engine optimization
* Willingness to participate and engage in online social communities
* Strong organizational and problem solving skills
* Basic HTML knowledge is a plus, but is not required
* Must be dependable
Hours: Interns must be available 8 hours a week. Full-time internship also available. (Specify on your resume!)
Location: Beverly, MA – Cummings Center
Pay: Unpaid, but potential for hire
About the Company:
GreenBananaSEO is a Search Engine Optimization company built on performance. We do SEO for local businesses and national brands, from small dental practices to large restaurant chains. If we do not get our client’s listed on page one of the search engines, they do not pay.
We are located in the heart of the Cummings Center in Beverly, MA. Bring your enthusiasm and help our team build a great company, deliver powerful results, and have some fun.
How to Apply: Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Internship” in the subject line.