FableVision, Inc. Marketing Intern
Posted by Suffolk Marketing
Role: Marketing Intern
Hours: Most interns work at least two full days. Applicants to specify when available and would like to work.
Hire Timeframe: They usually hire for the Fall Semester, Spring Semester and Summer. We can post this as part time (immediately) and then either part time or full time for the summer.
Email resume and a note about why you want to intern at FableVision and what you hope to get out of the experience to email@example.com
308 Congress Street, 6th Floor
Boston, MA 02210
Marketing interns will assist the Marketing teams in a variety of ways, including the following:
- Learn about the company’s full range of offerings and projects and suggest ways to promote and market our company and projects
- Assist in maintaining and updating social media profiles (Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, FableVision Blog)
- Conduct internet research on various topics ranging from mobile applications to new children’s television shows.
- Write up short reports about research and communicate it to Producers and/or Director of Marketing
- Help do Quality Assurance testing on various products
- Update contact information for the comprehensive mailing lists
- Assist with planning Studio open house events and client launch parties.
- Pitch in with other interns for errands, phone calls, and general office help.
We are looking for people who are interested in:
- Marketing, specifically Social Networking
- Children’s Media, including television, web, mobile, gaming
- Writing and Communications
Send your resume and a note about why you want to intern at FableVision and what you hope to get out of the experience to:
Naomi Greenfield, Director of Marketing/Creative Strategist. firstname.lastname@example.org