Byte Ventures, LLC Social Media & Marketing Intern
Posted by Suffolk Marketing
Launched in 2007, Byte Ventures is a technology holding company that creates and distributes a variety of web and mobile applications. Byte Ventures has quickly become a leader in the technology scene having created and launched 8 mobile and web applications. In 2011 their first mobile application, Peekaboo Mobile, was acquired and featured in the New York Times as well as a variety of other national publications. With the launch of their newest mobile applications “Prize Per Day” and “Cash King” Byte Ventures continues to be a leader in the technology sector.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
This internship will give you a hands-on opportunity to help grow our new mobile applications “Prize Per Day” and “Cash King.” You can find more details about our companies at www.ByteVentures.com. Some of the responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Managing social network accounts. (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.)
- Creating and launching email campaigns to increase user engagement.
- Writing occasional blog posts that are featured on our website.
- Creating and distributing both online and print marketing material.
- Conducting focus groups to generate qualitative feedback for existing apps.
- Developing and enhancing marketing strategies in order to increase awareness and generate more downloads.
Term of Employment
Fall 2012 semester
- Telecommuting required
- Proficient in Facebook & Twitter
- Basic knowledge of WordPress is recommended
- Creativity is a plus!
To apply for this job please email your resume to: