UpWord Digital Marketing Strategy Internship
Posted by Suffolk Marketing
No day is the same at UpWord. Each day varies and can include diving into web analytic data, reporting the latest industry and consumer trends, identifying new opportunities, and creating strategy to target those opportunities.
Our goal is to provide our intern with a hands-on, practical, educational and enjoyable experience. Our intern will help develop client strategy, use web analytics to spot actionable insights, help with content creation, and/or research new business opportunities.
We are looking to find an aspiring marketer who is looking for an eventual marketing career after graduation. Some of the responsibilities of an intern include:
- Research and Strategy: Researching and strategizing on actual client’s projects
- Learning: Learning and teaching others internally about new industry trends, marketing tools, and web analytics.
- Content Creation: Contributing to the company blog, social media and whitepapers.
- Intern must be able to invest a minimum of 8-16 hour/week
- Have a major interest in business, digital marketing, social media and technology.
- Solid communication skills and ability to pay close attention to details (journalism/blogging skills are a plus)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PPT). (Google Analytics and/or HTML skills are a major plus)
- Social media presence and experience
- Junior or Senior marketing majors preferred
- GPA above 3.0
How to apply:
To apply, send us a cover letter and resume to Paul Schmidt at: Intern@UpWordSEM.com