Inbound Marketing Intern (Summer 2013)
Posted by Suffolk Marketing
This internship is your opportunity to live the life of a full-time marketer at HubSpot. We want independent thinkers who are prepared to take on serious responsibilities.
Summer interns all begin with an organized inbound marketing training and boot camp. From there, you’ll join one of the marketing groups as an individual contributor and have the chance to develop and run your own campaigns. What type of work might you do? You could work on Product Marketing, Brand and Buzz, Segment Marketing, or TOFU (meaning Top of the Funnel.) We match up your super powers with our teams.
This internship will also be a serious learning experience on the ins-and-outs of a high growth company. Part of that will be the chance to meet HubSpot’s executives and founding team and hear their war stories at special intern-only lunches.
Curious if you’re a fit? Here is what we’re looking for:
- Marketing excites you and you want to learn more.
- You love to write and blog.
- You’ve researched inbound marketing on your own, and you get it.
- You’re analytical and have a thing for numbers.
- You care about growing your own presence online via your own social profiles and personal blog.
- You’re ambitious and you work hard.
- You are a do-er who loves fast-paced environments.
The internship runs June 2013 through August 2013. This is a full-time internship and a paid opportunity.
Deadline: Friday, April 5, 2013
Apply Here: http://www.hubspot.com/jobs/start-up-jobs-boston