ContentLEAD: Content Marketing Internship
Posted by Suffolk Marketing
Description: ContentLEAD is the content marketing agency for small businesses. Our Mission is to become a national leader in SMB content marketing by making it easy for business owners to generate leads online. We’re a progressive company with a start-up mentality in the heart of Downtown Boston with a work hard, play hard culture. We’re looking for a self-starter with a strong interest in internet marketing to join us for the summer of 2013.
This is an unpaid internship designed to teach an intern about aspects of the internet marketing and SEO industry by providing support to the existing team of Content Marketing Specialists. This is an office based role at our primary location in downtown Boston with the potential for full-time placement after graduation.
You will learn about online content marketing strategies through keyword research, shadowing client communications, back-end website checks for search optimization best practices, and reporting through Google Analytics and a suite of SEO tools.
Your day-to-day will consist of:
-Creating and editing progress reports using Google Analytics
-Monitoring client social media outlets
-Using Google Webmaster Tools to analyze back-end optimization of client website(s)
– Analyzing website traffic, keyword progression
– Identifying opportunities for content development in current client strategies
– Composing blog posts for the ContentLEAD.com website (a great way to build your online presence)
Desired Skills and Experience: Required:
-Highly motivated self-starter with a strong interest in internet or content marketing.
– Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or another related field.
– Above average research and writing skills with the ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures without extensive training.
– Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
-Basic familiarity with Salesforce CRM
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
– Basic understanding of Google Adwords and SEO research tools
– Basic understanding of Google Analytics and/or Webmaster Tools
– Proficiency with social media platforms including Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and/or Pinterest
Location: Financial District, Boston Compensation – Unpaid internship. Possibility for college credit depends on university requirements.
How to Apply: Please apply with resume and cover letter: ContentLEAD, a division of Mountford Media, Incorporated: 1 Winthrop Square, Boston MA 02110: contentlead.com