La Capoise Galerie Marketing Internship
La Capoise Galerie is currently seeking organized and self-motivated students for 10-20 hours/week to assist in the development and outreach of our branding and marketing firm. The positions that are presently open:
- Branding/Marketing/Communication – Develop internal/external marketing strategies for; radio, brochures, video, television, social media, print campaigns and external contest. Industry research.
- Product Development – Research & development of new products .
- Sales –Research /establish relations with present/potential clients. Develop sales channels, and sales services to entrepreneurs, startups, small and mid-size companies.
- Client Relations Management (CRM) – Implement strategy for managing interactions with customers, clients and sales prospects.
- Operations – Oversee, design and redesign business operations in the production of goods and/or services, in an effective and efficient manner.
- Finance (Research/Accounting) – Company Analysis; competitive pricing, data entry, 12 month profit and loss projection, revenue forecasting, and break even analysis.
All internships are unpaid but can be arranged for academic credit. Interns are regularly invited to attend various events, meetings, networking opportunities and trainings.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent organizational skills and extremely detail-oriented
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- A goal-oriented work style, with a willingness to bring new ideas to the table, willing to take risks, and learn in an ambiguous, fast-paced and intellectually challenging environment
- Flexibility to adapt and take on new and different projects
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (internet research is a must.)
How to apply:
Email a cover letter and a resume to Jodi-Tatiana Charles at firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.