Talbots Compensation and Benefits Internship
- Assist in writing and reviewing job descriptions.
- Review market survey data and create job matches associated with Market Reference Points (MRP).
- Review the resources at the Research Economic Institute (REI) and determine full range of services and data.
- Research creative, cutting-edge, new Compensations programs as well as programs at top companies or competitors including salary programs, merit programs, incentive programs.
- Support the Senior Compensation Consultant with surveys.
- Support the annual merit and performance review process.
- Research On Line with Edgar System Specific Companies Proxy Filings to glean qualified and non-qualified retirement plans data.
- Create a spreadsheet of specific data from Edgar research and input information. Assist with additional research as needed.
- May receive exposure to other areas of HR as needed.
Requires coursework in Business or Marketing and a desire to work in Human Resources; coursework in Human Resources a plus. Experience with Excel a must. This position is unpaid. Students must be eligible to receive course credit.
How to Apply: Please apply online to the link below or visit http://www.talbots.jobs for more information.